WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, November 29, 2008

And now I have a Figurine

Came back from Cameron Highlands on Monday.

Cameron was...dull. Not so if you like overdoeses of veggies and fruits and flowers and tea. And strawberries.... Especially strawberries...

So nothing about Cameron will be posted here today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to 1U with my cousins yesterday. Thought going there was just for fun and stuff, but then we saw this Toys'R Us promoting...booth...thingy...

And my broter and Alison ran towards it. Coz its Toys'R Us...
Kids like Toys'R Us apparently...

Wandering around there, something big and white caught my eye.

No....It can't be...

Wait, yes, it IS!!! Its...Its...GACHAPONSSSSSS...
*cough*
And wait, it gets better...
Gundam 00 Gachapons!

So after 3 Rm4 tokens and cussing the machine (who wouldn't eat our tokens), I now can proudly say "Yes, I own a Lockon Stratos figurine"
Nevermind that its just 11cm tall and just costs RM 12. Its STILL my first ever figurine.

And. I'm. Happy. So there.

I wanted to go again, because I wanted the Setsuna one. But after being reminded that its not good to blow all my saved-for-Gundam00 cash (and also for the upcoming animecon, if I ever make it there) on these little Gachas, I decided not to be greedy, and move on.

After all, Lockon is also my second favourite character.

No comments: