WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last Sunday...

Yesyes, I was supposed to post this last week on the day itself, but I was simply not free, so...

TRANSFORMERS 2 : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN PWNSSSSSS.!!!!

Would you beleive, that we secured trickets on the Sunday of the week it was released?? xD
Bleh, I've never watched a movies so close to its opening date before, so as you can tell, I'm really excited haha.

Anyway, the only complaint I have is that the final battle between Optimus Prime and the Fallen was kinda quick. It NEEDS TO BE LONGER AND MORE EPIC.

BUt still....it was still awesome..

We should go againg for some other movie next time, and Pearly, next time should come with us >w<

No comments: