WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

BRB EMO-ING FOREVER

Why thanks SO MUCH my dear fandoms for dumping SAD FREAKING SCENES on the week I finally get to catch up with various things. [/sarcasm]

with THIS; (for the full story, go >> HERE )
"I'm going to take Hideyoshi on." "...fine, every last member of your army is now a walking dead man[/massacres]"
several scenes later:


SHIZ!! Masamune doesn't CRY!! OAO


And then... and then... when I finally caught up with Durarara!!...

"21:34; the Ikebukuro Dollars disbanded"

But the Dollars were SO COOL in that episode!! And Shizu-chan!! OO NOES SHIZU-CHAN 0A0
I fucking hate you, Yellow Scraves guy xp


And Hitman Reborn. Have you seen Enma's face??? ITS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING DAMMIT...


















...I'm okay.... =3=

No comments: