WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

I'M BACK....again...

Z.O.M.G

I've been gone for SO LONG I have SO FREAGGIN MANY stuff to type out (Sports Day, exams, etc) and GOSH I FEEL SO LAZY....

Okok, lets start this

EXAMS ARE FINALL FREAGGIN OVER WOOOOOOOT~ ......for now
Still....

Ok, then...

Sports Day
Uhm, nothing much, same stadium, almost the same as last year.
I'm still marching in PBSM.
Also still in the 4x100 team, same reason as last year, some person wrote my name because my pitiful team lacks humans.
Waja won....again. Tch. Watever.
Meh, weather as bad as last year, hot like anything and almost burned.
Thats all. Fast, ain't it? xD

Next.

Teacher's Day
Performance better than last year.
Thats all I have to say.

For elaboration and stuff, please head over to WS Yuki's blog or any other blog in my buddies list. They almost always update. Unlike me, the lazy person oharhar~

And also, before I resume my normal rate blogging.

I just realised...

BLEACH..
...is actually FREAGGIN awesome.

No comments: