WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stuff yey

Went to OneU Thursday.

Because Shogun was having some promotion 50% off thingy, and TengTeng was staying over here, so my dad took us all out for some awesome Shogun goddness. xD





*Pst, Did you know that Shogun's 'Sho' is almost the same kanji as Alice Nine 'Shou'? >w<



Bah stupid tissue, I wanted a pic of the cup xD


Isn't this pretty?? Its like...fruit in ice or something. Hitsugaya was here lol
--
--
And then we went walking round. We went from Cineleisure, to the curve to Ikano before we were finally done.
And bought some...stuff
Okok, so maybe it was...kinda a lot of stuff....



Meh, this is altogether what me, my sis and TengTeng bought. See the big Vampire Knight puzzle? Its hers. She's such a fan xD




Bah, I was attracted to the title. Spent Rm33 on this crap, so it'd better be nice... :[



Oh, and I saw this at the AWESOME SHOP too. The shopkeeper (who apparently is also an anime fanboy himself, such dedication! Working in an anime shop too. Damn I want his job) told me it was an animated OVA thing taken out from the Advent Children Complete so that us people with no BLUERAY could watch it.
--
Meh, I haven't watched it yet (planning to do so after catching up with Bleach). Btw, the pricetag says Rm12.90, but guess what? I bought it for Rm9.90.
Gad I love that stupid shop.

I was following this series on Animax that time before I simply did not have enough time and gave up. I was lazy to watch it online. Then I saw it in the DVD shop.
Half-price?
Oo, all the more better.
So I got it.
Yey.


Are you people seeing this? Its a Grimmjow chibi. A freaggin Grimmjow chibi. A freaggin cute Grimmjow chibi.
Like what?
I should stop hanging out with Grimmjow fanboys. Like heck, I haven't even reached the episode with him yet.
Bye chibi-Grimm~ You'll be going to the Grimmjow fanboy after the holidays.



And chibi-Rukia is staying with me.
I ould've bought another Ichigo chibi too, unfortunately, he wasn't as...cute as I'd expect him to be, so for now its just Rukia. Yey.

--
Like meh, thats all for now...

3 comments:

аlёз said...

dun hav call me lah...
zzz...


wan go out anot..
in these coming 2 days..
after tat im not free edi...

Existence Proof said...

Aiyo, sorry lo, but this wan is go out with family wan, so niaa...

Warui ne...

Wan, u plan ba~ >3

Moon said...

walao~ so gud larh u~ dint call me oso ~ hahahahaha