WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fade to Black Special Edition Cover

Weeeelllll.....
Its been so long since I updated something here, ne? xD

Actually, I have much crap to make you guys put up with xD post up here, but reccently, I'm searching for a particular site online that I lost, so in my current obsession to find it again, I seem to have neglected this blog.

Plus, the fact that I'll be gone from tomorrow till Monday for a vacation, this poor baby won't have any posts for another 4 to 5 more days.

And so, before I leave for the rare kind of internetless bliss, there is this one, kind of important news I have to share with all you Bleachers out there...


The Fade to Black Special Edition DVD cover is made of pure. Win.



35 more days to its release, Bleachers~! >D

1 comment:

Wayne said...

It's been a while, I've started writing again. I had to delete the old blog since someone got the address and I didn't feel comfortable with them having it. I'm now retyping the old blog from scratch. You don't need to follow it, but I thought I'd at least explain.