WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome Back Griever-san




Eh...I got your message, and so figured it'd be great to post this here...

Welcome back to the Bloggersphere Griever-san~~!
>D

And I was begining to worry about your lack of blog updates.

It probably feels like I'm ignoring your blog eh?
Well, just wanna say that, I do read your posts. I usually just can't find something intellectual enough to reply your posts (coz they're all so deep), so yea...

So, anyway, welcome back, again ^^

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Thank you, it was a nice suprise to read this post. You don't need to explain, I'm grateful. My posts are often too personal for other people to comment on so its ok.

Thanks again.