WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I wanna be a Jrock Pro!!

...Or at least.. TRY... to be...

IN other owrds, I'm gonna broaden my Jrock/Visual Kei knowledge beyond Gazette and Alice Nine and Laruku.

Because my sister and Fluffy-chan are Kpop pros. They know almost EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING thats happening in teh Kpop world and that includes gossip. And I'm always left out in a little corner heh...

And so, from now on, I will start to listen to other songs~! Yey me...

Also, will anyone be so kind to direct me to a site full of Jrock? I only know Livejournal communities and Jpopasia.com, so I need other main sites. Thanks in advance :]

I've started with LM.C, Girugamesh and D'Espairs Ray.
I love LM.C no Maple Leaf. Its beautiful. >3

No comments: