WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010

YOU

YES you.
You know who wou are.

Stop making such a big fuss over THE FREAKN CURTAINS!!

We sit at the side. IT is our duty to pull the curtains CLOSED when the sun shines too bright. I don't know WHY THE HELL are you so against pulling them shut, but if you don't want to, then change places with the guy next to you I DON'T CARE.

You say you hate humans because they're selfish. Then stop being such a hypocrite and TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF.

Just because the sun doesn't hit your face and blind you doesn't mean it doesn't hit the other people too.

Quit sulking.

Hate me if you want after this. I don't care. I can't stand it anymore.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

You got my vote on this one. The same thing happens where I work.

"If you're too hot, take your jumper off, don't just turn the heating off"

"If you're too cold, put a jumper on, don't just burn us all"

Don't expect much logic... some people are just too stupid.