WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I JUST WATCHED THE COSPLAY HEROES UNMASKED ON ANIMAX JUST NAO...


....AND GUESS WHAT I SAW ZOMG ZOMG~!!!!


The cosplayer, Kaname was featured and he taught us how to cosplay xD

Thats not all, they were showing Singapore's AFA09' Regional Cosplay Competition too!!


I SAW A KEIJI ZOMG!! And and FFXIII's Vanille, and Frau from 07 Ghost!! And of course Kaname as Cloud. That is THE MOST ACCURATE CLOUD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.


Next, remember this guy's blog post?

I SAW HIM!! THE SHOW HAD FOOTAGE OF HIM GETTING KANAME'S AUTOGRAPH AND POSING WITH HIM ZOMG!!




EDIT;
Stupid me. I realised I have this pic closeup back when I was stalking him. Sheesh... And I ran everywhere for this... ==

MUST. Find it on the intrawebs and DOWNLOAD THIS Cosplay Heroes Unmasked!!!

Jeh, its makes me want to cosplay.

1 comment:

Comte 誠一郎佐野 ( Earl Seiichiro Sano) said...

DUDE...
That guy really looks like Cloud...
So cool...
I wish I could cosplay like him, the only thing is that I'm short, my skins pimply and I wear glasses ( I'm not a nerd. Can't see properly without glasses, Near sighted). Is he your friend?

Fellow Cosplay Junkie,
Seiichiro Sano.