WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Open house desu~

Open house at my house today xD

Ian, Brian and Saren arrived pretty early. Then came Weishiu, and then Margaret.

And so the whole day was basically made up of a high-on-something Ian, osashiburidana Saren, normal Brian and Weishiu and Margaret.

I fed them a whole load of steamboat, coz my mom said they can't go home if they don't finish it :D

And then we were spamming soft drinks, new year cookies and computer games (tried Friendly Fire? Its really annoying, but, kinda fun. And of course, THE GAME >D) and of course, gambling.

Saren lost a lot haha
I lost what I got and got what I lost, so it wasn't that fun ==

Had pictures, be uploading them soon when I'm feeling less lazy xDD

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i think you missed matt~ he'll be pissed if he knew?