WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday things

So, it was my birthday the Friday that past. So this'll be that obligatory birthday post. Yay.
(Geez, I feel like Tora >DD)

I got stuff at school that day~ It was quite the surprise, I didn't really expect it. LOL, thanks gaiz~ >DD

I got art from Moon lol (like some traditional thing we do every year >3)
http://moon00x.deviantart.com/art/Hapi-B-day-Flamewolx-159257939

And the physical stuff are here;

This whole box are from you gaiz~
Haha, bad lighting xDD

This looked cute. It was from Hong Peng.
But do not be decieved!! Inside, he gave me freakn ghost stories ;A;
I was scared half to death when I opened it lololol
[Btw, dear sameday birthday buddy, I owe ya something]


Inside the box:


























This was from Weiwei lol






This was possibly, the best birthday ever~! So thanks a lot gaiz!! (you know who you are >DD)
I LOVE you all >333












No comments: