WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010

So

I was sick for like, 4/5 of the school days this week. I had fever, a sore throat, and (quite randomly) low blood pressure, like, how'd THAT get there? ==

So I missed, 2 1/2 days of school, and when I got back, suddenly I get news that everything i never changed but something isn't quite the same.

And when I asked, no-friggin-BODY would TELL me so that I don't have to go through sleepless nights thinking and thinking and thinking over the vauge answer you guys dumped me with.
[I'm so ... I think, that if you'd tell me that I was your best friend ever, I would kill for you. ]
And then, everyone ignores me yet again.

What a wonderful week, really...

In other rantings, Shizuo was really adorable this week. God Aizen, I could strangle you right now. And I found Erementar Gerad again.

More on fandom in seperate posts, coz I'm resorting to spamming my own blog to make it active again. Yey me.

No comments: