WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is there to life?

I'm bored.

I have no time to draw, online time is limited, so my digital coloring time is limited too, everytime I wanna draw I feel sleepy and go off to sleep.

Homework, procrastinate now, and panic later style.

Fandoms, so long since I've last touched on them. Oh anime-tachi, I want the time to watch you all so badly. Especially Ao no Exorcist, I can't wait to watch that.

Piano, hoping really really hard that I'll be able to pass my Grade 8 exam later next month because I hardly have time to practise and parents are pressuring me to pass, but passing is really hard for grade 8 (or so I heard), it'd be a miracle if I did. And I don't mind if this miracle happens.

Why can't there be more hours in a day to do things? ;A;

No comments: