WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Advent Children Complete and Cloud Black [SE stuff]

ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED!!!

That'll be April 16th, my fellow FF fans. Mark your calenders (a few days later, coz thats when fans will rip it and post it on youtube)!!





Oh, and apparently, since Square-Enix is feeling extra evil the 'giving mood', ACC (which will be released in blueray, cry, those of us who don't have it) will include the demo for FFXIII (the one with Lightning) and sadly, will only be playable for Japanese and US PS3s.





Cry, my fellow fans, cry.... *cries* T^T





And, on a side note SE is really trying get us not-so-rich FF fans jealous , alongside with ACC, guess what else is SE trying to taunt us with?





YEs, its the pretty little thing you see above. FF fans, meet PS3 - Cloud Black. Aren't you feeling sadder and sadder with each passing minute? Coz I know I am....

Damn you, SE, damn you.... I hate not being financially independent...

4 comments:

Wayne said...

What is the difference between Advent Children and ACC? I'm going to find out now but you know what you're talking about from what I can see.

аlёз said...

yaya..
when i found tat ACC will release in blu-ray..
im gonna cry...
n
we duno when malaysia will gt it...
haiz...
y malaysia so 砸 d...

my cloud-sama...
pls wait for me...
im looking for u~!!!

noctics...
OMG~~~
越看越帥~XD

Wayne said...

I'm hoping you can read this. I'll never ignore anyone. Thankyou. It was nice of you to explain. And thank you for reading my blog too. I'm grateful. I like pretty much the same as you, Cloud, Squall, Vincent but also Auron and Sephiroth. I feel like I can relate to them. I like the symbols of their characters too- Griever and Fenrir.

Wayne said...

... And Zack Fair