WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

FFXIII new Trailer Part 2 * a liitle bit of screencaps*

Well, I was kinda hyped up about the new trailer, and so, I bring you... SCREENCAPS!!

See? Prison garb or tribal dress?


"On the thirteenth day when I awoke, the end of the world had begun"





OmG!! This scene is just made of complete utter MOE!!
HUG!!!



GAMEPLAY SCENES!!!



This looks awesome...








DIGIMON STYLE~~



fwshing!!! RAWR
Pure WIN! I want one as a pet plz thnx.




Lightning using teh Rocket Launcher of DOOM!!




Coz she was trying to shoot this....bird..robot...thing...



Nothing, I just like aiming thingies...







Lookadee~~ New characters!! (Snow in the middle)




*End of trailer*

2 comments:

аlёз said...

vanille kinda cute+moe when she wan a hug frm snow..
hoho

Nicole said...

dang~ >< so cute de.... >^<
i jealous lor... jk