WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

SE Stuff...

This week.


I guess you can say that I'm coping. In a way.


The class is quiet now. Now that Joey and Ian are not here. We will always have Lee Wei Sheng though. I guess going upstairs to look for friends is good too. Excercise. We all need that riight...?



So school has been... okay. We had Road Run today too. Tiring, my leg feels like its gonna break. Not helping much is the pain in my hand since badminton on Thursday.



School, has been...like that, I guess. Nothing much special. Everything is moving like normal.



Oh yea, Hanim bought the Square-enix RE:Final Fantasy XIII!!!!



This. Would be the Premium DVD. That came with it. That I tried to burn. Which I later found out was COPY-PROTECTED. Ooo....I hate you SE....




The Cover! LIghtning!!!




And when you open the LIghtning cover, you get Noctis-sama!!!

Damn. Its so preetty~~ I wish I had it...*sighs*


Cough. Anyway. Its jammed pack full of SE goodies. And if you have been following the Final Fantasy VErsus XIII news site, you would have seen those scans before. Yes. Its the one with the head shots of Noctis and Stella.


Oo~ And it has Dissidia too!! It made me fall in love with Dissidia. Best FF Crossover! PWNS!!



Here, watch the vid. It will not dissappoint! Unless, of course, you're not a FF fan. Then GTFO if you're not and keep your negative comments to yourself.


TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obJr4tYmXRw


INTRO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfKcfNkoZjI

I'm bored...can you tell?

1 comment:

аlёз said...

hey!!
i want that re:ff 13!!!
omg...
where to get it!!!!
i wan it too!!!!
oosh....

dissidia..
walauA
that intro video is super cool!!
oosh x3

FF 4eva~~