WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Comic Fiesta 08!!

I'm supposed to post this on Monday, but I haven't downloaded the pictures into the computer and the internet kept dieing on me, so I can only post it today, so yea...

MY FIRST EVER ANIMECON!!!

Anyways, we reached there early and we kinda got lost in the beginning. But we found the entrance after asking for directions. Apparently it was in the...uhm...Asian dept on the top floor of Sunway Pyramid or something.

It was just 10 something when we reached there. And it was cold. We bought tickets at the counter and saw....Cosplayers!! IN THE FLESH!! We were excited and stuff, so I dunno if we wwere shivering coz it was cold, or coz we were in the pressence of cosplayers...

While waiting to get in, we saw this very adorable shirt at one of the stores outside...

^I want that shirt somehow haha...

We had to line up, and they only let us in at 11am. Going in me, my sister and Teng was a bit disoriented, and didn't know where to go. So we went to the back section first, as we saw figurines at the back.

But we saw this first.


^ pretty dolls. I even saw a photographer holding one.

And more dolls.

The enviroment of the doujin area.

One of the mini-competitions. They nicknamed the KH cosplayer 'Kunci'. lolz



Hey!Hey! I know this guy!!!Ithink...


L, Enma Ai and some person from soul Eater...
Awakened!Yuuki and some random char from Vampire Knight.



Mr Cross!!!


Shizuka and Kaname from VK.


Aah!! Rikku and Yuna fron Final Fantasy X-2 in a certain dressphere!! [I'm not that pro to recognize what dressphere is that...]


The cast of Vk.*squeeYagari-sensei~*


Riku and Yuna again. Got this while we were all watching the Tell Me dance. The Yuna was really cute! She danced along with them offstage~ x3

The Tell Me dance. By the FFagitoXIII cosplayers and other cosplayers. The guy in the vest is REALLY good...


Kuroshitsuju [dunno his name...hehe] with two Inuyasha cosplayers and Kaname and Zero~~

CAST OF KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!

.















Zero and Kaname. They were so cute. When we asked them for a picture, they were shocked haha. And then Zero pulled out the gun from his pocket. We were at the doujin area.


More dolls. Dunno why, just found this really funny...

LELCOUH!!! THE ONE AND ONLY LULU IN THE WHOLE PLACE!!!


CC!!! This CC was really nice, and she was the only CC in the entire con, same as Lulu hehe... Anyway, she came with a pro photographer dangit, and still let us interupt her shoot to take a few pics. And she was so friendly~








Tsubasa Infinity Arc! We weren't expecting that Mokona plush which Sakura pulled out from her pocket... You know, originaly, they were really hyper and were even doing Caramelldansen, but when we asked for the pic, they got in-character. Wow.


Dunno who these are. Their costumes are just pretty...




The solo cosplay competition. Pics taken here were mostly either blur, or blocked by lots of heads. So I just posted the clearer versions. Guess who the chars are yourself, I'm lazy to type haha...















Note here. When Aidou came out, the crowd fangirl!screamed like the fangirls in VK, exactly like the manga. =w= I love being in the company of anime fans ufufufufu~


Behold! The crowd at the main stage...






Yuna and Riku again, after the cosplay contest.

I think that girl is from Dynasty Warriors, the one with the flute. Dunno bout the guy tho hehe...










Miharu and Yoite from Nabari.


Cast of KHR again.

Cast of Kingdom Hearts.


Miharu from Nabari no Ou~~~ Lookit the writings! Its like his powers unleashed!! And we had to stalk Miharu for some time because Miharu walked so fast, but finally got this pic anyway...




Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED. Wow, finally, a gundam char. I saw a Setsuna from Gundam 00 too, but I lost him pretty soon, so I didn't get his pic.


One of the pics on display drawn by the students of The One Academy. This one is really really pretty...


And so is this one.


Aw yea~ This is during the Stage Performance. For the first op of VK. They had a Yuuki blow the whistle during their entrance wahahaha~
And this is the part when Cross meets Yagari-sensei. Its so awesome~

Waiting to go up on stage.


VK fans should know this scene VERY WELL LOLZ. YES IT WAS PART OF THE PERFORMANCE!!! Would you belive now, that everyone fangirl!screamed at this scene. Me included XD Don't believe me? Look over here then.
Zomg, I feel like, I belong =w= ~

Cast of VK again. ZERO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A NIGHT CLASS UNIFORM??


This was taken when we were leaving. SANADA YUKIMURA FROM SENGOKU BASARA 2!! WHEEEEEEEE~ >w<


And of course, with a Yukimura, there has to be, a Date Masamune.

We also saw Cho-hime, but didn't get a chance to snap her coz we were in a hurry...sad...I know...
--
An exciting day. We didn't even eat lunch coz we were afraid we would miss the stage performance and the cosplay contest. We had chocolate candy bars instead. They were real cheap, btw, did you know, two (the size of a KitKAt Chunky) of them, for rm1!
--
And I didn't get to sit down at all either, the whole day (I was there from 11am to 5:30pm, count the hours, my dear friends), but whos complaining? haha....
--
While waiting for the stage performance, we constantly walked back and forth in the Doujin Area and each time, the old stuff were replaced with new stuff. There were a lot of familiar artwork there, and I found all their Deviantarts when I got home! Malaysian doujinkas are really awesome. Felt like buying everything I see, but unfortunately, I didn't have enough money... *oo noes!!!* Also regretted not geting the Zack print from Knightcat's stall earlier, it was sold out by the time I walked back again...
--
And at the back of the doujin area, was a display of 200+ figurines! Here.
--
I saw Alee there! But she went home after a while...haiz...
--
Also saw a lot of poster stalls. I bought 3 posters~ *grumbles.....Rm15 flew away just like that...*
--
I went back at 5:30pm. Wanted to stay longer, but had to do something later at night, so I couldn't. Next time, when I get a car, I'm gonna go to every animecon and stay there until its over (it ended at 7pm) ufufufufu~
--
--
Our newly bought stuff. All things Vampire Knight are Teng's. The blue poster, a couple of badges, the calendar and the Mokona bookmark are my sister's.
--
And *ahem* the FFvsXIII Noctis poster, Zack poster and the Fuuma and Kamui posters are mine. So is the Final Fantasy Doujinshi over there, a few badges, the Zero bookmark and the Gundam 00 Meister chibis. I also had another Tsubasa 2009 Calender with my sister, but forgot to take it down to take a picture...


PERFORMANCES I SAW: Renai Rider Dance- Tell Me Dance -Tokaikko Junjou Dance -Vampire Knight Stage Performance *See link above*

*Phew* That was fun. I think I blew Rm70 on this animecon...

Lets do it again next year!! >w<

2 comments:

аlёз said...

huhu..
finally..
u post yr diary edi..
i was waiting for so long leh..
haha..

i need to stole yr picture XD
hieheihie..

i think i'd missing to see that cosplay competition....haiz...
haiz..

nxt year we go again~!!!

аlёз said...

forget to say that [yaoi]tshirt..
waseh..
it was too expensive to buy it...TT
2for rm70 [or more.?]
haiz...
i like that tshirt too..
but if wear it..
other ppl thought us was [hentai] ppl
=皿=

broken english la me..
hohoho
pls dun care~XD