WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Dreamed...

Yesterday, I dreamed that I was in a colorful place. A VERY colorful place. Which looked almost like a theme park. Incidently, it looked very Willy-Wonka-ish, minus the chocolate lake. And I was wearing a pair of very comfy shoes. Yes, the shoe part is important.

And so, I started down the colorful colorful road. While walking, a small little guy stole one of my shoes and ran away. I needed my shoe back, so I chased him.

Chasing him down the road, suddenly, I stopped in front of a metal gate with him on the other side. Strangely, my sister and a third person (who I did not recognize) was there too. I shouted at Short Dude throught the gate to give me back my shoe. He said he'll give me back as soon as I did his puzzle. To which, I agreed to, coz apparently I really wanted my shoe back.

Then, an old man wearing a wizard cloak appears next to Short Dude. With a grin, he duplicates himself (ftw?) and asks me to find the "real" him. My sister, next to me, protests. And I did too. "You two look completely the same!!" said we. Old Dude keeps saying how so damned easy it was but really, he and his duplicate looked exactly the same.

After a lot of shouting and protesting, Fuuma (of all characters I could dream of) appears next to Old Dude and asks if I would like another question. And I said "Another question is good." So he gave me another question.

Which was, "Why doesn't Sorata have a kid?"

To which my first reaction was "Teh what?" 0,o

But I answered anyway. My sister said "Because he didn't want to?" And I said "Because its irrevelant to the plot?"

And Fuuma just grins and doesn't answer, his smile changing from 'nice guy', to 'evil smirk', to 'nice guy' again, everytime I look at it.

Suddenly, unusualy-quiet Third Person spoke up. He looked at me, then said "Hey~Why do you talk like Nadleh," points to my sister, "but you don't?"

And then I woke up.

Ftw, self? I didn't even get the right answer. Wish I could've kept the dream longer and Fuuma would've hurried up and answered. Yes, I really am curious at the question in my dream. Nyaha.

Y'know? It would be really funny if this was one of those 'crossing into other people's dreamscape' dreams. And I wish it was.

No comments: