WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

JRock, Visual Kei 8D



NYAA~~
Nothing much to do on the anime front lately, so I'm catching up with my JRock Obsessions...
For you all who don't know, these are the Gazette and Alice Nine. Two of my most favourites.
RAWR U WANNA KNOS WAT I DID??? 8D
*ahem*
I watched their concert videos, uhm, PVs that I've never had the time to watch, songs that I've never paid attention to and behind-the-scenes of both Gazette and Alice Nine!!! *w*
ZOMG.... I feel kinda accomplished, I watched many many vids these few days.
But but, it kinda has a down side. Now I want to go to their concert. Badly.
The audience looked like they were having fun. And I miss fangirl-screaming. I. Need. To. Fangirl. But theres too many people around now for me to do that rrrrr......
Haiz... I wish I could go to their concerts.... *adds to wishlist and THE LIST*

No comments: