WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last Sunday...

Went back to my old school last Sunday. Met up with Alee, SzeYan and YiAn. 8D

Wasn't much to do there. We just sat around and ate stuff and talked about random stuff.

Of course, with Alee, it was FF stuff XD.

And then there were lion dancing. Lion dancing.
Aah, speaking of lion dances....

I love lion dances and all, but eversince I was exposed to the wonderful world of Anime and its side-fandoms, I can never look at lion dances the same way ever again...

I mean, don't you realise how freaggin close they are under the lion "skin"? O-o

Okok, will shut up now. Sorry if I ruined your minds today...

Anyways, ne, Alee, we should meet up more often kay!~~ Ohoho~~
Its fun... :3

1 comment:

аlёз said...

yea..
i will call u all to cum out gather when gt holiday ya..
i luv u all~^^
haha..

muackz~~=]