WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

KERJA KAYU...at home...

RAWR.
Didn't get to online yesterday coz I was doing kerja kayu at home. xDD

My dad wanted to make some shelves for something. It was like KH all over again.

Sawing wood.
stupid hand, go away Painting shellac

Our works drying up.


THIS CHAIR. Its black now. mwaha~



I got paint stuck in my nails. Damn. Its still there even today.


Teh saw of DOOM.


This is Thinner. Thinner, meet the world. I love this thing. It gets rid of all the paint stains on my hands.
--
Total injury: Splinter to the thumb and bleeding under a nail (from a loose splinter)
Other than that, I'm perfectly fine, just full of paint.
My sister on the other hand... >DDD






No comments: