WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lalala~

FINALLY went out yesterday to OneU.

Bleh, it felt like so freakin long since I've actually went somewhere haha...
So, uhm.. yea

Mom and Dad need to find a wedding present for some...relative (who I'm not sure I even knew existed). Nothing much, actually...

Oh, I had a little anime-shopping time with my sister, if thats something (though this is nothing compared to the time when we went out with Fluffy-chan...or comic fiesta)

Also had this really pretty and somewhat nice drink .
Its watermelon ice. :3
I love the nate de coco in this. (Has a new obsession with nate de coco)

This. Sweet. Is. Awesome.
My mom bought this there. Its some kind of korean sweet. Its minty and has a lemongrass taste to it. I love lemongrass....

Right. Now you want to know what I'd bought today. So...

Nyaha~
I snatched this up when I saw this, and when I got home only did I realise...
THEY LIE TO ME
I thought it was Tensa Zangetsu, but its not. Theres a design at the gilt which looks so damned familiar, but I can't seem to recall who's sealed zanpakuto is this...



This came together with the above. This, is the main reason why I bought the above zanpakuto in the first place anyway.
I like it. Its hanging on my phone now. And I'm afraid I'll break it...

HAHA.
Something NOT anime for once. Yey me.
Well, I just want leather belt thingies FOREVER now, and I finally got them.



AND OH LOOK I GOT SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT~~~


dun dun DUN...

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I've noticed you have a bright sense of humour, hold on to that.

HyoTenSetsuJi said...

Hoho..u mentioned bout Fluffy-Chan..XD
(Touchy)..And i hang my VK on my fone too XD...No wonder we're _____. XD haha...And who's Present is tat ??
Hmmmm... ? XD haha-hoho-hehe..
Orh Ya..Love the name Nate de Coco XD