WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

KHR doodles

*roars* I bring KHR fanart!!
Nah, just something to prove that I'M STILL DRAWING IN TEH HOLIDAYS.
Seriously

So. Boss!Tsuna there. I just HAD. It was too awesome to pass up.


And the Marshmellow fanboy himself, Byakuran.
Oh lookie-dee, I made him EBIL SMILE.
I'm proud of this, coz I didn't use an eraser AT ALL for this entire pic. *does an imitation of Owl!Mukuro* 8D



I realised that I draw better when I'm simply doodling around, compared to when I plan a picture and painstakingly try to convert it to paper. They usually end up looking like crap while my doodles look more like presentable stuff...

Interesting...

2 comments:

HyoTenSetsuJi said...

Kaien-chan...visit my blog and u will get wat u wan ~ XD
haha i juz rmb it ~ den i check my email and i saw ur reply ~
so here it is ~

Nice drawing though ~
Ur drawing skill has Improve ~

HyoTenSetsuJi said...

orh ~ and check out the next page ~
ur dad is in my blog too XD