WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alice Nine new style -White Period-... ?

Katori found this first, (go thank her at her blog) I just wanted to do my own comment on it.


So.
Alice Nine new style for White Period?

In this one, I actually kind of like it xD
-Shou looks more...I dunno, awesome (especially his EYES!!), and I think dark hair suits him better.
-Nao, looks like Nao haha
-Tora is PRETTY now 8D (though I do miss the purple streaks)
-Saga, is Saga as usual
-Pon, DOESN'T LOOK LIKE PON AT ALL XD He looks more mature now wao~
-----
----
---
--
-



Here however...
-Shou, still looks awesum
-Tora, still pretty *w*
-Pon, 1 word popped into my head when I saw this. LOLITA
- Saga, LOOKS LIKE GACKT!! omgee, its kinda cool in a way
-Nao, looks cute with pink srsly xDD

No comments: