WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Went to...

...KLCC yesterday coz my parents want to take pictures of Christmas decorations.
This post is supposed to contain said pictures taken, but they're still in my dad's PC, and I haven't taken it.



So, that is beside the point.



Once again, as per usual, headed straight for Kinokuniya. And guess what I saw there this time.



Y'know, somtimes I hate going to Kinokuniya, because its full of stuff that I want, but I can't get them coz its so freakishly expensive. Its like SELFTORTURE. T__T



So, anyway....








Code Geass artbooks, side by side. Its MUTUALITY HOSHIZ!!! And whats even better, is that though the Japanese imported one costs Rm119, the chinese translated version only costs Rm48.15. There.
---
Problem was, I didn't BRING ENOUGH MONEY... T^T
---


Heartbroken, we prance over to the magazine section, and I saw this baby...





ACK!! ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!
It was so tempting, I could've bought it immediatly right there and then!!! (last book too)
I hate being broke... ==
---
OO FLUFFY-CHAN~ GUESS WHAT I SAW~~ 8D





Also, Gackt cover!!

And HOSHIZ featuring Alice Nine!!! and ON/OFF. I was happy. Truly I was.
--

And then, THIS ...


-----

So after having my fangirl heart broken (and crushed, mind you, I really wanted those magazines), we turned a corner to find, THIS ...

Not 1 Basara...

Not 2 Basara..... but 3!!!


Kufufu, heard Basara is pretty popular over in Japan now, so heres hoping there'll be loads of Basara stuff during Comic Fiesta yey~ 8D
-------
Oh, and one last thing :

Then, I checked the Basara community, and realised it was already announced sometime ago...
-
-
-
DAMMIT AM I THE LAST PERSON IN THE FANDOM TO KNOW THIS?????
-----
Random post is random. ('v')b

1 comment:

HyoTenSetsuJi said...

FLUFFY WANNA GO !!!!!!!! T.T
I WANNA 'TOUCH' THE MAG !!!! >.<
U C I TOLD U WATARU'S LOOK IS CACATED T.T