WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am annoyed

I dislike you, Person.

I am annoyed at you, who apparently studies the whole day, sleeps at 9pm, only to wake up again at 2am to study, AGAIN.

I've got nothing against you doing that, but I'd appreciate it if you don't rub it in my face because I don't need to hear shit like this when I still haven't completely woken up yet.

Just because you do that doesn't make you smart, just so you know, and don't sound all smug and all when I say I don't study much eventhough I'm up late.

Shut up, you. I live how I want and how I study, is none of your fucking business. I don't want to stress my brain out because, unlike you, I do have a life online that I must tend to, you know.

Maybe you've been feeding off stress so much you don't even understand what was I saying.

Oh, and if you don't believe in the supernatural, then keep your fucking opinions to yourself, and don't try to change the way I think.

And try to shut up because nobody wants to listen to you repeat everything you say without even pausing to listen to others' responses so early in the morning.

Especially me.

Screw you, Person. You irritate me.

No comments: