WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh people beside me in the computer lab who are downloading Devil May Cry

I wish I could just squeal and jump up and fangirl with you guys and then we'd talk about Devil May Cry gameplay and we'd somehow become friends when you hear that I've played it too and we'll spend hours watching each other play DMC and more hours looking through my folder fro DMC fanart and we'll laugh at all the DMC jokes and we'd reference it in real life.

But we won't because me fangirling will scare the shit out of you guys and I have an image to keep.

Wish you guys could see this though because I'm so lonely that there isn't a single otaku here with me in college and there isn't any jrock/visual kei fan here. Life is so lonely sucks.

No comments: