WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I didn't give up drawing

Its not really that I've stopped drawing, not that I've fully intergrated into college life.

Its just that now I reach home at about 7pm everyday, and after dinner and shower and stuff, its already 8 something. I go online to check my emails and do any unfinished homework, then by the time I feel like I could draw, it'd be time to go offline.

So I think it'll be traditional art lately, but by the time I reach my bed, I read a few library books I have to return, and by then I'm already sleepy.

In the end, I can only update my devart and stuff (and actually draw something complete) during the weekends.

I'm just doodling things not fit for display usually.

I'll never give up drawing, you should know that.

No comments: