WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

AAH I CAUGHT IT!!! I SAW IT!!!

I SAW GAZETTE ON WEDNESDAY JPOP!!!

Kakaka~ I lub you Katori for telling me bout it xDD

But since it was on a schoolday, I couldn't stay up late to watch it...
But I wanted to
So....

I 'went to sleep' at 10.30pm, then sneaked back downstairs to the tv at 11.10.
Aren't I awesome~?

Right. Anyway. They didn't perform Distress and Coma, rather, they performed Nausea and Shudder. NOt that it wasn't a nice song, (I love that song) its just that I was expecting them to do Distress, is all...

Right. Sneaking down was easy. Keeping quiet wasn't. xDD
Wanted to fangirl scream, but had to shut up. Wanted to jump, but had to shut up. Wanted to blast the volume on to max, but had to keep it down.

Hehehe... RUKI"S HAIR!!!
Its brown again. Neckstripes!!! 8DD

Nyways, I tried to take pics, but my camera was being an idiot, (can't take moving images) and so the clearest one I took was this one.



You can't see mt tv right? Coz I didn't even turn on the lights OR fan. HAHA~
Arent I such a dedicated fan? :3

No comments: