WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

DISTRESS AND COMA Translations

Whee~! Then translations are out~

And since I'm just looking for something to post now... I translated it to chinese. Also to make sure I don't forget how to write in it. Wohoo~

I tried to keep most of the kanji in the chinese translations. Hope it doesn't sound wierd.

English translations originaly form here. Chinese by me.

DISTRESS AND COMA - the Gazette
Video here.

English Translation

Until your distress sleeps…Fill me up with your grief

Hello…dear my bride. What is it that you're looking at?
Not even butterflies that have fallen to the floor can be gathered up in those eyes.

What I want to forget is that too-white suffering. The wound that convinces you I believe in you won't die away.

I dance, dance, dance when I'm allowed to sleep. These unrelenting tears...
Killing my voice in these hands that shake weakly, I drop my lips down to you.

Hello…dear my bride. Your footsteps are scorched.
Somehow, it must be necessary that they’re already becoming a ringing in my ears.

The breath I let out without thinking runs across my skin. On a restrained, swaying sword, your smile...
What I want to forget is that too-white suffering. The wound that convinces you I believe in you won't die away.

In my emaciated dreams, this moment I can't wake up from is reflected. God, even sadness...
If you will answer that you’re genuine, then I don't mind getting hurt.

Don't forget it, that I was captivated by you who knows pain.

Right here, goodnight.

I dance, dance, dance until I'm able to sleep. These unrelenting tears...
Every time I close my heart off when there's nothing left, when it feels like I'll wither away…
In my emaciated dreams, I sing “one more time”. God, even sadness...
If you will answer that this is you, yourself, then I don't mind getting hurt.

In these dreams that should end, our goodbye is blooming.

Chinese translation

Until your distress sleeps Fill me up with your grief

Hello dear my bride 你见到的是什么
散在床下的蝴蝶也不会被你眼拾起

要忘的是那太过白的痛苦 那让你以为我相信你的伤不会消失

踊啊, 踊啊, 踊到我能眠下为止 这些止不住的泪...
在虚弱地震着的手中杀了我的声音 嘴唇落到你那儿

Hello dear my bride 你足下在烧着
耳边呜个不停,应该已变成了必要

无意中吐出的气息沿着我肌肤 寡默摇着的剑,你的笑容...
要忘的是那太过白的痛苦 那让你以为我相信你的伤不会消失

瘦弱的梦中,醒不来的现实被央了出来 即使悲伤...
如果你肯回答你是素颜的 那我付伤了也无所谓

别忘了 我是被认识痛苦的你迷住的...

在此处 晚安

踊啊,踊啊,踊到我能眠下为止 这些止不住的泪...
每次我都把心关起来,当没乘下任何东西时,当我觉得我就会枯萎时...
瘦弱的梦中, 再一次歌唱 即使悲伤...

应该终了的梦中 我们的再见正开放...

No comments: