WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miyavi is WHAT???

Just logged in to both livejournal and blogspot today and saw rumors flying.
Apparently...

MIYAVI IS NOW MARRIED

Like, what?
I mean, Visual Kei people hardly ever gets married.

Okay, its either that, or I'm just biased. Or just blame my lack of knowledge outside Alice Nine and Gazette. But. Still.

You get my point here?
They're TOO FUVKING PRETTY to be husbands. They look like the girl or something. And we fans don't mind them being pretty and all but...

The idea of them getting married may be a little too much for us fangirls?
LOL

Can't imagine Shou or Uruha getting married. Too much pretty

Nothing, just my little two cents on this.

So uh, wishing Miyavi-san a happy marriage I guess. And Congratulations~

No comments: