WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gazette 7th Anniversary

ZOMG!! I just found out from Sono_Ike, that March 10th was the date of the Gazette's 7th Anniversary...

I mean, I knew the band was turning 7 somewhere this year, but what I didn't know was the actual date...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! what kind of fan am I? T^T

So anyway,according to Sono Ike, they had their 7th Anniversary concert, and they played their new song, Distress and Coma, live there.
And the best part was, the song hasn't even been released yet!! Oh gosh, you fans who attended are soooo lucky!!!

Argh.....I wanna be there so badly.... I hate being financially unindependant....and also, to live so far away.....Grrrr.....
Now, if they came somewhere near, I wouldn't care if its a school night or whatever, I'd beg my way there or something....

And also, they're releasing they're new album called DIM.
Wheeee~~~ Another NIL haha XD

Aah, I'm 4 days late, but I'd still like to say, Happy 7th Anniversary, Gazette! (7, its a lucky number~~)

I know, I've only been a fan, for like, what, maybe a few months (since late last year)? But I already love them so...
That time, I didn't know how much awesome they were, I just took them for another band who's music is nice. But then one day, I don't know what got into me, and I went on a Gazespree, and since then, I've become...somewhat obsessed.

Which is a good thing it happened actually. Gazette, changed my life. Without them, I don't know if I'll be me today.

Their music is awesome. Their song writing is....touching. Gazette has been there for me when I felt down, sad, and also happy. Not literaly, but their songs were. It has helped me get through each bad day I encounter and cheered me up when I was sad.

Sometimes, some of their songs just, feel the exact same way I was feeling at the moment, and usually, that is enough to calm me down.

Before I found out bout them, gloomy days always seem all the more gloomier. It would take me days to feel better.

not that I'm saying that Alice Nine was no help, its just that I've also been really crazy about them only recently too

They are the ultimate rock band and are one of the best I've ever encountered bug off Saren, Hong Peng, I know u guys dont like them so shut it

So, all the best to them for this year ahead. Happy 7th Anniversary!!

*fangirl post. Bug off and shut up if you don't like. Yes, that includes you, Sarnjev, Hong Peng...*

No comments: