WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

ZOMG SHOU IS AN OTAKU 8D *hugs*

Shou from Alice Nine...
The vocalist Shou from Alice Nine....


This guy over here:

Ready for it? 8D
Shou-kun...
Plays Final Fantasy, watches anime (from what I can make from his blog, likes One Piece and Saint Seiya), owns a psp, likes DMC (together with Tora xDD), and lives in his own little rpg world.
ZOMG THAT WAS RLY RLY ADORABLE >w<
Aaaah!!! Didn't expect Shou to be so...so... CUTE!!! He keeps making FF refrences in his blog! And then there was this one Valentines Day post...
...and there was a Setsuna pic there, and he wrote "Boku ga, Gundamu da!!" (I am Gundam!!)
>DDDDDDDDDD WHY ARE YOU SO FREAGGIN ADORABLE, SHOU??
Lesse his blog posts kay? 8D *is very fangirl-ish now*
"For the moment, since it seems Tora got into it too, I'll go watch DMC (laugh)"
-------
"Lately I've been into playing Playstation games on my PSP."
-------
"When I opened the treasure chest in the middle of the ruins...I obtained a weapon!"
------
"I'm glad we got to talk about Code Geass just a bit"
------
Just LOOK at the picture. ITS TEH FF POTION DRINK!!!
"But, as usual I'm unworthy of drinking it (laugh)"
-----
"I want to play Dissidia Final Fantasy so bad I dream about it... (@_@)"
-----
"Tomorrow, the long awaited FF game for PSP is coming out too, I can't wait... "
-----
I dunno what magazine is that but its FF!! 8D
-----
"Has everyone started playing Dissidia?I recommend to use just Cecil → Cloud → Tina in alternance..."
"In FF, after Cloud, I liked FF6's Locke (*-_-) He's a treasure hunter"
-----
"After this I think I'm going to raise my level in FF."
-----
CLOUD POSTER and the ring which I have too~~ >DD
-----
TEH GUNDAMU POST!!!
~~~~~
Oi....
What can I say? Fangirl post is fangirl post >DDD
I love you even more than ever now SHou!!!
Damn.... *hopes not many ppl from RL notices this post*
-----
Aah, its jus that sometimes, you tend to forget that actually, singers are actually humans like us too....

1 comment:

аlёз said...

walao..
wat a cool singer XD

exam kayao ~!!!