WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

To Seri Kembangan we go~

So, today we went to Seri Kembangan to eat seafood (of all things) with Uncle Loke. xDD

Anyway, the roadtrip there was fun. Talked bout random stuff all the way in the car.

Well, actually, there's nothing much to say. We just went to this restaurant to eat seafood. Which I kinda like but unfortunately am allergic to...

The restaurant itself is...kinda scary. I mean, its got a nice atmosphere and all, but its got LOADS OF FISHES EVERYWHERE!!!

Not to mention frogs staring at s all throughout lunch haha...

So anyway, on the way back, they sky was looking really clear and blue, so I took pics.





Etto...Don't mind my uncle driving.... Hehe...



2 comments:

Alison Ji An said...

Err.. I know this is weird for you coz of me suddenly dropping a comment here..

Just wanted to say that, I found your blog when i was googling for Seri Kemabangan and then coincidently found that you're an alice nine., and the GazettE fan..

Just wanted to point out the coincidence-ness.. LOL

haha.. Sorry.. being naggy here.. xD

Alison Ji An said...

ohh.. and i forgot to add that my surname is Loke too.. xD

Just adding it all to the coincidence part..

toodles~~