WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Late Earth Hour Day Post

Bleh. Meant to post this last week, but I didn't have time. So its here now.

Last week, I wanted to take part in Earth Hour, but I couldn't. Coz you see, my dad has this friend, who has a really really huge house likes parties, and it was his son's birthday, so he had a party, and invited my dad. So we had to go.

In other words, I didn't get to do Earth Hour. I'm so so sorry, Nature....

Anyways. Right. Huge house. Outdoor party. Blah blah.

Done eating. Indoors. Boring stuff. Survived on music.

Until...I noticed this thing...


See it? See it? Its a little squiral thingy!! Its his pet or something. So adorable~!

Chair that we were sitting on. Sister at side. Ignore her plz.
Big chair. Comfy too. Awesome for sleeping too. Apparently its from Bali. Damn they have nice stuff haha...


Some awesome painting thing. And wooden ducks. Woo~
---
So yea, nothing much on that day. Just this.



No comments: