WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Advent Children Complete Day - April 16th

ZOMG I MISSED APRIL 16TH >A<

Heh, Advent Children Complete is RELEASED!!! April 16th!!
WHY ISN'T IT ALL OVER TEH INTERNETZ YET???

*breathes* Waiting waiting...


And also, PSC's Peace and Smile Carnival 2009 should also be realeased around now right?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Oo shiz I can't wait lol
Will some kind soul please rip it please???
I will be eternally grateful >w<


EDIT;;;

YOU KNOW WT DID I SAW TDAY??

I went to Shou's blog today, and I got this feeling like "Shou's probably gonna post something bout Final Fantasy today", and saw this(original post)

He bought the Advent Children Complete =_=

Although I understand completely NOTHING of what he said, it made my day.

Shou's fanboy posts are so adorable it makes me happy >w<





No comments: