WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stupid....Chemicals...




Sort of a part two of sorts to the Pre-sports day stuff post.


While lurking in the Science Exhibition, I saw Wei Shiu and Margaret and Moon at the Chemical Garden.


Tempted to take a pic, but didn't. Haha.


So anyway, its a really interesting thing, where they pour sodium...something and then they put various other chemical stuffs and it'll all grow upwards. Dunno much bout the texture, but they look like corals.


So I was fooling around with them and I one of the sodium-somethings splashed on my hand. I didn't wash it off immedietly, only later.
Which isn't good, coz I have kinda-sensitive skin. And it became the pic above.
On the right is my normal hand, to show the damage or whatever.
GAh, I think its darker now WHY?? O3o

No comments: