WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny Moments with People who Din't Know Visual Kei




Here to share some funny moments that happened when people who are not exposed to the wonderful world of jmusic saw my precious.


Moment #1

I brought teh A9 piano book to piano class last tuesday on the excuse of "learning" it there. Below is the convo between me and Miss Chua, the piano teacher.
Miss Chua (C from hereon): Aah, so this is Alice Nine?
Me: Yup ^w^
C: So your sister likes Big Bang and you like this?
Me: Yeayea~!
C: Are they a singing group or...
Me: Rock band
C: Oh~ Heh, you and your sister's tastes so different XD
Me: Hehe...
C: They're so pretty
Me: I know!! *fangirl mode*
C: *points at Tora* But this one...looks like a guy...
Me: O-o uh...
C: *points at Shou* But this one is really pretty
Me: I know!~ I like him too~
C: Haha, y'know what I realised?
Me: What?
C: Nowadays the TB (tomboy, where girls dress as guys, opposite of Visual Ker xD) fashion is very 'in'. Theres so many nowadays...
Me: Teh....what? O-o
C: Japanese people are really amazing. They can wear wierd many layered clothes and still look awesome. Its nice~
Me: Heh~ Yea!
Sis: Big Bang?
C: Koreans dress more simple, i noticed.
Sis: hehe
C: Haiz, don't understand why aa, nowadays the style is that girls like be TB. So different from my time lol. They're so pretty, dress like guys, its a bit wasted.
Me: Uh....Miss Chua, they're guys...
C: >:\ huh?
Me: All guys
C: All of them??
Me: yea...
C: *pulls book closer to face* Oh my...
[We all start laughing, I evil laughed]
C: Omg!! This one is so like a girl LOL
Me: Heh, welcome to my world xD
C: Hah, the things you like are so wierd.
Me: I live for that


Moment #2
My chemistry tution teacher, Mr Ter saw the book. Kevin was there with me.
Me: Kakaka~ Meet Alice Nine
Mr Ter (T from hereon): Alice Nine?
Kevin: Japanese band...she likes it xp
Me: Hehe...
T: Aah, I see
*looks*
T: *points at Shou* This one is really pretty
Me: *here we go again* waitwait, do you think they're guys or girls?
T: Girls right?
Me: LOLs
Kevin: They're guys
T: O_O
Me: Haha, yea
T: But...they're so pretty??
Kevin: Can't you see they have no boobs, Mr T...
Me: *whacks Kevin*
Kevin: Ow...yea, Japanese people...They're really fair and stuff
Me: thats why they're pretty~!
T: Uhm...ok...then...


No comments: