WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

English Oral Test: the Follow-up



So.
Lucky I completed my presentation paper last week. Pn Elly picked me to present on Monday xD

I'm really proud of it, though I think I could've done better.
Heck, I SHOULD be proud of it, I stayed up till 1am to write the freaggin speech dammit >D

Bleh, I think I'm the only person in my class to present a 'non-serious' topic.
No no, wait, scratch that. Jrock is Serious. Ahem.
I'm the only person who didn't present bout Earth or study-related issues.


Heh. Go me.

Perasan moment there, ^^

^ Ka~! Actually, I only had Gazette and Alice Nine in mind when I wrote the speech. But just to make my presentation all the more awesomely aweseome, I had to add more bands.

I only intended to add maybe one or two, but yea, more came out.

I only realised I spelt Kaggra wrong after I did my presentation. I'm sorry, Kaggra fans....

So do you wanna read my speech? do you wanna do you wanna? 8D

Heh, guess not... But feel free to tell if you wanna, cause I'm really proud of it, and will post it.

Perasan perasan perasan xDDD

No comments: