WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Final Fantasy Versus XIII New Trailer

Now I know its been AGES since I last posted Final Fantasy news.
I know you guys think I've given up on beloved FF.
I know you guys think I've moved on to become a Jrock only fangirl.

Well, I'm here to say...
OF COURSE I WON'T GIVE UP ON MY BELOVED FF FANDOM .8D

Its just that I was waiting for new news. And now that there is, I now bring you...
Teh new Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer!!!

ZOMG NOCTIS-SAMA IS SO SHY

And such a typical boy.

EDIT;;;

Aah shiz, the video is not showing up...

No worries, just pop on over to Final Fantasy Versus XIII (dot) net. And watch it there.

Or, if you're lazy, you can always click here.

2 comments:

аlёз said...

FF eva~~~~~~~~
luv FF eva~~~~
our cloud~~~~~
he's cum bck~~!
yoyoyo~~~~~~~~
hooray~!!!!!!!

Wayne said...

Thanks for the link. It's looking good.