WARNING

>
WARNING
existence_proof is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

KLCC

Woot.
Today we went to KLCC, with Teng.
There coz I had to collect something PRETTY.

So yea.

Nyways. Reached there kinda early to beat the jam.


Rawr. Every trip to KLCC should have at least a pic of the towers itself riiight~?

Teh lake in the park.

Towers from a further angle.



TARGET SIGHTED NYAAAAA~!



Oh yea, they Kinokuniya is having a promotion thingy. And so this thing is eveywhere.

---
---
So. There, I had to collect my PRECIOUS book, that I had ordered. I WILL dedicate an entire post to that later. Anyway, because of that, we skipped went to the Japanese books section first.
--
And then, I saw THIS PRETTYNESS....
AAAHH~! I didn't KNOW they sell this BABY here in Malaysia!! Ok, I should've bought it and stuff, unfortuanately, my budget doesn't allow so...



This looked like a pretty artbook, so I just took the pic.


Can you hear my brain dieing? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO, KINO??
Stupid exchange rate. This cost bout rm100...


Kakaka, two magazines with Gundam 00 covers, side by side. Kakaka~


AND SET-CHAN. Gah, I miss that show...



I saw this, and was tempted to buy it and all. But I had most of the pics in there already, so yea.
Sorry Dissidia...I still lub you...


Artbooks. All Code Geass. All lined up together. MUTUALITY isn't in there though....
Found MUTUALITY in another section, and the picture is with Teng. Will post it when she gives it to me...


Rrrrr....wantitwantitwantitiwantit.....

Want it, but can't read it Lol...



Teh CLAMP section..


Young Set-chan xD
Miss him so much lol


Ooh~! Gundam 00 and Tsubasa side by side lol

And then we had lunch at Sakae Sushi. Yey~
Have more pics, all at Teng's. Will post when I get them....
------
----
--
-
Alriight~! The main reason we went to Kino today
THIS BABY IS NOW MINE~~!!!!
Dun dun DUN~!!!!
Can you tell how excited I am?? 8D
I meant to pay for it, but in the end, my mom did. She says its my birthday present!
Aah, benefits of birthdays xD THANKS MOM, DAD~!!



Ukuku~
---
--
--
--
-
All for now. Will post when I get pics.


2 comments:

Wayne said...

I didn't realise you were from Malaysia. I just assumed America, now I think about I don't know why. I just wanted to tell you that Its pleasent to read your posts, they really have nothing to do with me. I don't know most of the things you mention, I'm sorry, but you always seem to be in a cheery mood and the world would be a better place with more people like you in it. The city looks beautfiul, Paradise.

Nicole said...

lol!!! do you knwo wad is...
do not take pics in the book stores.
its prohibited!!!! lol. kidding la....